sábado, 29 de enero de 2011

I'm sorry if I made you feel betrayed, if I lied to you, if I made your heart ache. I'm sorry if I made you cry, if I made you scream of hit a wall. I'm sorry for being so stupid and childish, and I'm sorry for making you think I am selfish... When all I did, I did it for us, I put my heart and soul in every kiss, in every touch, in every smile. I'm sorry for not trying hard enough, but there's the problem. When you love, you shouldn't have to try or to demand it from the other person. So this is the last time I apologize to you; sorry for appearing in your life and sorry for caring and loving you with all I've got. I am really really sorry.





I hope it doesn't take too long for me to forget everything I feel for you and everything we went through. I hope it doesn't take too long for me to look at you and finally feel nothing, not even a tickle. I want my life back really bad you know.

1 comentario:

  1. Que triste.. el amor siempre nos defrauda no? Me encanto el texto, ojala que si es lo que sentis, puedas olvidar a esa persona a la que le hiciste tanto mal. Fuerza.

    ResponderEliminar